[josm-dev] JSOM and SVN plugins

Dirk Stöcker openstreetmap at dstoecker.de
Sat Nov 7 17:05:04 GMT 2009

On Sat, 7 Nov 2009, Ævar Arnfjörð Bjarmason wrote:

>> - The dist-directory contains a "getversions" script. Use it to verify
>>   your checkin.
>
> There's no documentation for this script. What does it check and how
> do I know that the XML it's dumping is OK or not?

You should read better! "getversions" in "dist" directory. Not
"getrevisions.pl" in "plugins" directory.

The later does only dump the highest SVN version number. It is required
for these plugins, which cannot detemine version from current directory
only (as e.g. osmarender, where version also depends on the included
external links).