[josm-dev] Web release notes outdated

Dirk Stöcker openstreetmap at dstoecker.de
Thu Nov 12 13:00:35 GMT 2009

On Thu, 12 Nov 2009, Dirk Stöcker wrote:

> On Thu, 12 Nov 2009, Claudius wrote:
>
>> The release notes at http://josm.openstreetmap.de/log/?verbose=on
>> show revision numbers in the 2700 range from three years ago done by imi.
>>
>> Seems odd ;)
>
> Yes. Something got screwed. I try to fix it and everybody would did
> commits today should probably check them later if they are still in SVN.

The issue should be fixed. Whoever checked out the 27xx versions needs to
remove the whole repository and checkout again. I was unable to fix a
wrong checkout using svn.

If the owner of IP 188.40.8.132 (befiit.befiit.de) reads here as well:
Your IP has been blocked. Fix you scripts who permanently access SVN
server and contact me and the block will be removed.