[josm-dev] Editing of single nodes

Hans F. Nordhaug Hans.F.Nordhaug at hiMolde.no
Tue Nov 17 01:39:15 GMT 2009

Hi!

Some times I have a need for editing several nodes spread out in
all of Norway. It's easy to edit one single node in Potlatch, but
I couldn't find a way to move directly to the next node so it meant
reloading Potlatch for each node ... I know I could write a program
using the API, but I actually expected to find this is JOSM. Is there
any plans to add the possibility to download/edit a single node?
(The use-case is of course bug-fixing.)

Regards,
Hans

PS! The start page of JOSM mentions the Newbies mailing list. However,
I can't find it anywhere else on josm.openstreetmap.de. I could have
fixed http://josm.openstreetmap.de/wiki/StartupPageSource myself, but
I thought I should ask in case the list actually exists...