[josm-dev] JOSM Tested

Dirk Stöcker openstreetmap at dstoecker.de
Fri Oct 2 21:52:28 BST 2009

On Fri, 2 Oct 2009, Claudius wrote:

>>> Ok, we had some critical bugs fixed this weekend, so I think the timeline
>>> should be expanded a bit to verify if fixes are correct. So expect next
>>> tested somewhen mid or end of next week.
>>>
>>> Are there any critical things left? I think no, but if you think so, then
>>> tell the bug report number.
>>
>> and now I have a problem. We had critical bug-fixes again which means
>> another delay. But also if we continue this we wont get a tested at all,
>> so I ask you all - Should a new tested be released sunday evening?
>
> Sunday is a bit short, especially with the late incorporation of the
> right-hand size pane resizing [1]. What about making @2223 the tested?
> It seems it's missing some i18n though, but nothing major in my opinion.

I don't think the resizing code is really critical, as the major
components are tested in other products and we have two days to decide :-)
The main question is if the last major bug fixes really catched the data
detroying bugs. At least #3459 and #3575 are still there and these seem
to be a bit critical.

Ciao