[josm-dev] Remove internal help browser?

Karl Guggisberg karl.guggisberg at guggis.ch
Sat Oct 10 09:20:50 BST 2009

> Regarding this F1 thing - no one will get it. Best you can do is put some
big inviting help button on the dialog
> that might need explanation.
I already started to do that.

See the new help aware option pane

http://josm.openstreetmap.de/browser/trunk/src/org/openstreetmap/josm/gui/He
lpAwareOptionPane.java

and two examples I've migrated
  http://josm.openstreetmap.de/wiki/Help/Concepts/Conflict

I plan to do the same thing in the message dialog for error messages created
by the server, see
  http://josm.openstreetmap.de/ticket/2882

Regards
Karl