[josm-dev] [OSM-talk] New JOSM Address Interpolation plugin

Mike N. niceman at att.net
Mon Sep 21 04:07:41 BST 2009

Thanks I think I've got it fixed now - Eclipse was checking out updates into
one directory, but building from another, so my "current source" was weeks
old.   The accessors will be a good thing in the future.

 Note to general users wishing to try it out;  the plugin will now require
running from josm-latest (about 2084 or higher) instead of josm-tested
(stable, 1981).

From: "Frederik Ramm" <frederik at remote.org>