[josm-dev] josm and gcj (was: Git mirror of JOSM on GitHub)

jamesmikedupont at googlemail.com jamesmikedupont at googlemail.com
Sat Apr 24 22:56:13 BST 2010

I have built a standalone binary that is very buggy:
http://github.com/downloads/h4ck3rm1k3/josm/josm

now the jar file produced with this is very fast :

mdupont at introspector-desktop:~/experiments/josm-
gcj-test$ java -version ./dist/josm-custom.jar
java version "1.6.0_0"
OpenJDK Runtime Environment (IcedTea6 1.6.1) (6b16-1.6.1-3ubuntu1)
OpenJDK Server VM (build 14.0-b16, mixed mode)
mdupont at introspector-desktop:~/experiments/josm-

gcj-test$ java -jar ./dist/josm-custom.jar

So  I think I have been testing the optimized bytecode running in a
jvm. the standalone code exhibts the bugs you mentioned.

mike
mike

On Sat, Apr 24, 2010 at 8:59 PM, jamesmikedupont at googlemail.com