[josm-dev] Add nodes and ways via remoteControl

"Sebastian Müller" Der-Muell at gmx.de
Mon Aug 16 10:05:48 BST 2010

Hi,

I have a data file with position data in it (Longitude/Latitude). I want to show them in a map. I thought JOSM is nice so I chose it. Now I need a tool or plugin (I think remoteControl is the best for this task) to send them into JOSM. I hope there is somebody who can add a command like...

- addpointandzoom(..)
- addwayandzoom(..)
- zoomatposition(..)

to the remoteControl plugin.
Then I would have a online map which can show me a path of a car. The last position of the file would be the center of the map. And it would be nice if there were a marker like an arrow, picture, cross... at this position with a small window of the center position in it.
I don´t want to use some gps stuff. What do you think?

Thanks