[josm-dev] WMS and remote-control

Bodo Meissner bodo at bodo-m.de
Thu Aug 19 06:52:57 BST 2010

  Am 18.08.2010 23:49, schrieb Sebastian Klein:
> So either the common protocol must be included in Josm core or
> another possible solution would be to use reflection.

Yesterday I fixed the problem by using reflection in WMSPlugin.java to
call functions of RemoteControlPlugin. (see WMSPlugin.initRemoteControl())
Maybe I can solve the problem by encapsulation.

Currently I use WMSRemoteHandler which is a subclass of
org.openstreetmap.josm.plugins.remotecontrol.RequestHandler and this
does not trigger the ClassNotFoundException.

I thought that it might be possible to move
WMSPlugin.initRemoteControl() to some other class in wmsplugin.jar,
maybe to WMSRemoteHandler and use normal calls instead of reflection.

Bodo