[josm-dev] Mailing list configuration - reply address

Richard Welty rwelty at averillpark.net
Fri Aug 20 00:59:20 BST 2010

  On 8/19/10 7:46 PM, Sebastian Klein wrote:

> Alright, I got it... How comes talk-de is configured like this when it
> is so absolutely dreadful?
um, because the admin for talk-de has never seen what happens
when certain mail systems go bonkers? (this usually happens
after close of business on friday nights, by the way).

most experienced mail admins have seen awful things happen with
reply-to set to the list, which is why we categorically refuse to do it.

richard