[josm-dev] jmapviewer images

Upliner upliner at gmail.com
Wed Dec 22 10:23:30 GMT 2010

I noticed that recent JOSM builds doesn't contain jmapviewer images which
are located at src/org/openstreetmap/gui/jmapviewer/images. When I build
JOSM with Eclipse, it includes them and they appear the slippymap chooser.
But when I build with ant, they disappear. I doubt how to fix it because I
don't know how on-site build system works. Can I just add this path as
zipfileset in build.xml? Alternative solution is to copy these images to
/trunk/images and change jmapviewer to use absolute image paths(add leading
slash to all image paths).

--
Best regards,
Upliner