[josm-dev] Plugin for "wifi geolocalization inside building" ...

Minh Quang chumkhungbo2003 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 20 11:25:12 GMT 2010

hi there,
I would like to know how to work with Toggle action. Like I asked you for the filter function, I found the intersesting filter classes (FilterDialog). Now I would like to know if I could change the behavior of this filter action in my plugin. I dont wanna to modify these classes's source code directly, because it's not so clear. Can I override some methods inside FilterDialogs????

Thanks
Best regard