[josm-dev] how to load signed jars needed by my plugin?

Christoph Wagner freemaps.osm at googlemail.com
Mon Jul 5 23:01:40 BST 2010

Am 05.07.2010 21:01, schrieb Petr Nejedlý:
> Christoph Wagner wrote:
>> Is there no way to load the additional jars with josm?
>>
> Isn't the URLClassLoader respecting Class-Path: attribute from the
> manifest?
> You should be able to keep the library in a separate jar and reference
> it only
> from your plugin's manifest...

No exactly that is not the way it works because the standard classloader doesn't know how to handle jar files in jars.
Look here:
http://one-jar.sourceforge.net/

I need another possibility. One-jar uses the jarclassloader which is able to handle jars in jars. But onejar produces a single executable jar with a Mainclass included.
Not really usable for a josm plugin.

Christoph