[josm-dev] AlignWayS

Dirk Stöcker openstreetmap at dstoecker.de
Fri Jun 4 16:09:49 BST 2010

On Fri, 4 Jun 2010, Attila Szász wrote:

> If anyone is interested in it:
> The tarred source package is here: ftp://anonymous%
> 40tilusnet%2Ecom:x at tilusnet.com/OSM/JOSM/alignways/src/alignways.tar
> The jar to go to /dist is this one: ftp://anonymous%
> 40tilusnet%2Ecom:x at tilusnet.com/OSM/JOSM/alignways/jar/alignways.jar
>
> Unfortunately I have no access to svn.openstreetmap.org to commit it hence
> the 'dirty' publishing.

Go to http://josm.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Plugins, edit the page and add
your jar link there. Voila, you appear in the list 10 minutes later :-)

I don't know if plugin downloader supports ftp instead of http. Test it.

At
http://josm.openstreetmap.de/wiki/DevelopersGuide/DevelopingPlugins#ThemanifestfileforaJOSMplugin

you can see how to add suche niceties as links to plugin info page and
translations.

Thought an SVN account makes things easier, it is not required :-)