[josm-dev] AlignWayS

Attila Szász tilusnet at gmail.com
Fri Jun 4 22:13:43 BST 2010

Thanks for the tips - I contacted TomH for an SVN account but to this moment
I did not get reply. It will be sorted out I'm sure.
I started to have a closer look on the trac lately as it helps to get a
better understanding on the issues that JOSM is having.

Thanks for giving great feedback, I really appreciate it.
I'll be around.

Attila