[josm-dev] how does the transition to tested work ?

Apollinaris Schoell aschoell at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 16:15:31 GMT 2010

On 8 Mar 2010, at 7:04 , Sebastian Klein wrote:

> #4401 (JOSM does not remember what has been uploaded)
>   It's more like an enhancement. Too complicated, will be fixed after
> release.

for me this is really a bug not an enhancement. Josm is used for semi automatic imports a lot and this creates big mess of duplicates on server/network interrupts. I know it wasn't designed for that but Josm is just such a great workhorse.
on normal editing this can leave a user with  conflicts after a partial upload, maybe we should add a comment that uploads should be done in 1 transaction only until this bug is fixed.

Anyway thanks for the great work and it's better to have a stable again.
Josm is improving big with every release:)