[josm-dev] Simply convert a area into a multypolygon

Stéphane Brunner courriel at stephane-brunner.ch
Wed Mar 10 13:32:27 GMT 2010

Hello,

The plugin multipoly create a multipolygon with one outer path and one
(or more) inner path, and create a multipolygon with that, and leave the
 tag on the different path.

And it relay not what I want to do !
In the Screen cast (who I made relay quickly perhaps too it's to quick)
I want to create a forest behind a farm where they use a common path.
Than:
- I create the forest
- I create an unclosed path for the farm
- I select the booth path
- I create the two multipolygon with my plugin (correctly from the
specification http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Relation:multipolygon)
- I select the two common nodes an brake the forest path
- I open the farm multipolygon
- I add the common path to the farm
and it's all.

CU
Stéphane

--
Stéphane Brunner
Messagerie instantanée (Jabber - XMPP) : stephane.brunner at jabber.fr
--
Si un jour on te reproche que ton travail n'est pas un travail de
professionnel, dis toi que : Des amateurs ont construit l'arche de Noé,