[josm-dev] Can't get Yahoo imagery to show up in JOSM (works now)

Ramey zephyr at cryptotrope.com
Sun May 2 20:41:12 BST 2010

Sorry about that, I've got it working now.  It was poor trouble-
shooting on my part to try a couple (half-assed) things, throw up my
hands, and holler for help.

The problem was the OS couldn't find webkit-image (the prebuilt
binary).  (I had assumed that it wasn't working because of
architecture issues, as it was built with the previous OS).  I had
wanted to put it in /Users/me/bin, and changed my path accordingly,
but it appears that the system has a different context, so my choices
are to put it in the system path or edit the system path, neither of
which thrills me, but I did the lazier and put it in the system path
and it now works.