[josm-dev] Image Direction / Compass Camera images

ael law_ence.dev at ntlworld.com
Sun May 16 16:13:10 BST 2010

On Sun, May 16, 2010 at 02:23:40PM +0200, Dirk Stöcker wrote:
> > to use that information in josm would be very useful, The measurement plugin
> > looked possible, but it has been broken for months now: presumably it is
> > no longer maintained (no response to tickets).
>
> There are currently two active bug fixers: Jiri and Sebastian. They can't
> do everything and JOSM core has precedence for them most time :-)

It wasn't really a complaint: more of an observation. I assumed that
the original authors would maintain. It would be useful to have some way
to know which is the latest version of josm to work with any particular
plugin. Then it would be much easier to move back to a "known good"
version. But I can see that is not quite straighforward with limited
person power....

ael