[josm-dev] Microsoft gains access to aerial imagery

Viesturs Zariņš viesturz at gmail.com
Thu Nov 25 07:23:03 GMT 2010

+1 from me.

I would say we need to set up such a system as fast as possible and
integrate with JOSM and Portlatch.
Otherwise we will end up with lots of data traced with incorrect offsets.

I would opt for submitting bug reports with points and offsets, so that
there is some review before the adjustments are implemented.

Cheers,
Viesturs