[josm-dev] Collecting OSM related frameworks, components, libraries

Matthias Meißer digi_c at arcor.de
Sat Oct 30 11:04:27 BST 2010

Hi,

I would like to collect as much "ready to use" frameworks for new devs
at one single place:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Develop/Frameworks

But I'm not that familiar with all ongoing OSM projects so I please you
to help me :) Please add to this list components that are helpful when
developing something with OSM. Please add just ones, that have not that
much dependencies (or note them at least).

You can just drop a line on the page or answer to that mail. I will
update/beautify the wikipage soon.

regards
Matthias