[josm-dev] Two new features for UtilsPlugin2

MP singularita at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 15:43:03 BST 2011

 On Fri, 1 Apr 2011 11:58:00 +0200 (CEST), Dirk Stöcker wrote:
> On Fri, 1 Apr 2011, Martin Ždila wrote:
>
>> Wow. I never realized that search feature is SO powerful :-). It
>> even covers
>> "Select Way Nodes" from the UtilsPlugin2 :-) Thanks!
>>
>> But how can I add button with predefined search string to my
>> toolbar?
>
> Add search to toolbar. You then can enter the search parameter in the
> toolbar entry dialog.

 This approach have two disadvantages. You cannot specify advanced
 parameters (case (in)sensitivity and "all objects" can come in handy at
 some expressions) and you cannot alter the icon (so you end up with 10
 identical icons for various searches)

 The icon problem is also present with WMS (if you have some WMS layers
 present on the toolbar)

 Martin