[josm-dev] Multi-Homed API Source

Ian Dees ian.dees at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 21:34:43 BST 2011

While I know Mike was being a little bit trollish here, I think it may
actually make sense to introduce the possibility of different URL(s) for
read and write operations. This would allow us to (optionally) take a small
portion of the API load off the DB server and put it on one of the XAPIs
that are coming online.

What're your thoughts on this? Is it worth the extra complexity?

On Tue, Apr 12, 2011 at 3:30 PM, Mike Dupont <jamesmikedupont at googlemail.com