[josm-dev] JOSM donations?

ce-test, qualified testing bv - Gert Gremmen g.gremmen at cetest.nl
Fri Aug 12 15:28:25 BST 2011

I did not suggest there was an easy solution !!!!

The only solution is slowing the pace of updates, and
creating a team of volunteers that updates and approves
the documentation ahead of a new release.

But the price of that is obvious: a lot of work and less
frequent updates and evolution of the software.

But maybe the suggestion of having a history page in front
of the help may do something.

I imagine a contextual help function per item (it's more or less what we have now in the wiki)
starting with a summary of what changed recently, and how it was done before.

But again, I do not complain, and this is in no way a suggestion to
modify the help system in such a way.
I know what happens if I do so and burned my keyboard before ;<))

Regards,

Gert