[josm-dev] JOSM donations?

Josh Doe josh at joshdoe.com
Fri Aug 12 16:28:46 BST 2011

On Fri, Aug 12, 2011 at 10:54 AM, Dirk Stöcker
<openstreetmap at dstoecker.de>wrote:

> But in the long time I'm software developer I heard many people complaining
> about missing documentation, but nobody of these every wrote a single
> paragraph to solve this situation.

Agreed. People complain about the OSM wiki being out of date, but rarely
update it or even report the problem. If it's important to you, then fix it.
If you wish there was a Esperanto translation, then just do it. If you think
there should be documentation on the history of a command, then keep on eye
on the SVN changelog and update the docs as needed.

Dirk has enough on his plate. Suggestions are welcome, but there is no
guarantee anything will get done unless people get involved.

-Josh