[josm-dev] JOSM API

Paul Hartmann phaaurlt at googlemail.com
Tue Dec 13 08:27:55 GMT 2011

Hi Frans,

> where i can get information regarding to 0.7 development?

The OpenStreetMap API v. 0.7 is far in the future, so I think there is
no serious information at the moment. When there is development, there
will probably be an update on this page:

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/API

> and which API in JOSM will use 0.7?
>
> i just think JOSM must produce JSOM API, so Java programmer can use
> the same api with JSOM for their development

What is JSOM API? Do you mean JSON?

This project is an editor application for OSM-Users and not a library.
If you have a Java project where you want to talk to the OSM-Server, you
can probably copy&paste a lot of source code from JOSM, but it's still
some work to get it running.

Paul