[josm-dev] Print plugin now with preview

Kai Pastor dg0yt at darc.de
Mon Dec 19 21:11:55 GMT 2011

Am 19.12.2011 15:18, schrieb Josh Doe:
> I've never tried the plugin before, but it takes quite a while until
> the dialog comes up, not sure if this is new or old behaviour though.

The delay you observed may be related to Java's discovery of print
service. I remember to have read that this even may time-out and return
no printer at all in that case.

I will keep it in mind anyway.

Personally I'm really surprised how fast the preview is (re)drawn (which
is done by JOSM's core code).

Kai