[josm-dev] JOSM layer symbology

PJ Houser stephanie.jean.houser at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 23:43:11 GMT 2011

Hi all,

We're using JOSM to edit OSM data but have multiple layers. We have a layer
with the target data (up-to-date public domain gov't data), a layer showing
erroneous OSM segments (created by a spatial query in ArcMap), the full
current OSM layer, and an aerial layer. We would like to change the colors
of each layer so it is easier to see which layer is which on the rendering,
but right now, we only know how to change inactive vs active layer colors.
We'd like to change some basic symbology - like line thickness on each of
the layers (but different thicknesses for each layer) and layer color
(different for each layer).

Any suggestions?
--
PJ Houser