[josm-dev] New I18N-feature for JOSM webpages

ce-test, qualified testing bv - Gert Gremmen g.gremmen at cetest.nl
Mon Jan 17 11:39:32 GMT 2011

If i click on the "generic help page" (1st line)  NL-version within your status table  I get the on-existing page error.

So now , how to complete ?
Do I have macro to copy now , or just cut and paste
the English version and translate ?
Change the language code form en to nl ?

Gert Gremmen

Openstreetmap.nl  (alias: cetest)
 Before printing, think about the environment.