[josm-dev] problem with icons in mappaint style speedlimit-signs

M∡rtin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 15:22:13 BST 2011

2011/7/11 Dirk Stöcker <openstreetmap at dstoecker.de>:
> On Mon, 11 Jul 2011, M∡rtin Koppenhoefer wrote:
>
>> No, I also thought about this. I also did restart several times,
>> changed the style order (btw.: does this matter?) but no difference. I
>> even deactivated the standard style - it worked: no icon at all.
>
> Try deleting the mirror file in JOSM dir. Maybe it got downloaded incomplete
> and is missing the icons?

thank you Dirk. Deleting the mirror-file did not work, but I noticed
that my style file was not identical with the one on the server:
false	Speedlimit Signs (...raw-attachment...zip)
true	Speedlimit Signs

(see attachment). I downloaded "the other" style from the server and
now it works.

cheers,
Martin