[josm-dev] MapCSS selector operators

Malcolm Herring malcolm.herring at btinternet.com
Tue Jul 26 08:51:47 BST 2011

On 25/07/2011 19:41, Paul Hartmann wrote:

> I'd call it a missing feature. There is no != or =~ operator for eval
> expressions [1]. You can work around the first limitation like this:

I was not using it within an eval expression, but with the result:

eval(prop(someproperty))=somevalue works as expected.
eval(prop(someproperty))!=somevalue causes a parsing error.

Of course, if 'set' were implemented, I would not be using eval in
selectors in the first place. As Komяpa pointed out, this is not kosher
MapCSS.

So should I submit a bug ticket for something that should not be there,
or a feature request ticket for implementation of 'set'?