[josm-dev] misleading infotext on startup for parallel way mode

Josh Doe josh at joshdoe.com
Fri Jun 17 17:02:37 BST 2011

Since parallel-ways mode is in core, perhaps we should change the
shortcut for the pdf-import plugin to something else. Of course, I
wonder why a core feature shortcut gets changed to something arbitrary
(like Alt+Shift+P or H), and not the plugin. Perhaps because we had
the plugin installed first before the core feature was added, and so
it was saved in preferences?
-Josh