[josm-dev] where are the slippy-map settings to switch bingimagery ON

ce-test, qualified testing bv - Gert Gremmen g.gremmen at cetest.nl
Mon Mar 7 19:36:59 GMT 2011

I have seen a lot of silly URL, but this one is the worst "bing:bing"
Are you sure we are talking about the same subject ?
Are we both talking about JOSM ?
Not about the Eurovision songfestival ????

There is no update button on the WMS-TMS preference screen, there is a
refresh-button, but it does nothing.
Apart from a approx 20 listed server URL (yes, real url's beginning with
http) there is nothing starting with a B.
Manually adding "url" "bing:bing"
creates only red "error" tiles (I was not surprised !!!) and lists in
the preferences screen as wms:bing:bing

Just for the records:  JOSM version 3961
Of this version all functions work, including editing
download and upload of modified data

Gert