[josm-dev] personal announcement

Sebastian Klein bastikln at googlemail.com
Sat Mar 19 23:21:34 GMT 2011

Hi,

When joining the project two years ago, I had no great ambitions and decided to sign up with an alias. Later I had the unfortunate idea to choose a fictitious name for posting on the mailing lists.

Meanwhile, as OSM in general and JOSM in particular became a major hobby of mine, this got more and more awkward, especially when exchanging private mail. I'd like to put an end to this and use my real name from now on; apologies for this kind of pretence.

Hope to see you at a conference or another occasion,

Paul-Fiete Hartmann
(new email address: phaaurlt at googlemail.com; svn user name will remain)