[josm-dev] How to present results of my conflation analysis

Josh Doe josh at joshdoe.com
Wed May 4 01:44:38 BST 2011

For anyone interested I've committed what I've done so far to the repository:
http://trac.openstreetmap.org/browser/applications/editors/josm/plugins/conflation

It's far from a usable plugin, but in case I don't get back to it
someone else might find it useful. Right now all it does is find
matching pairs of nodes/ways/relations based on distance (using center
of OsmPrimitive.getBBox()), then creates conflicts for them, and draws
arrows between them. Like I said far from a usable plugin, more of a
proof of concept.

-Josh