[josm-dev] recent modification on snapping?

Paul Hartmann phaaurlt at googlemail.com
Sat May 7 07:39:53 BST 2011

M∡rtin Koppenhoefer wrote:
> Has there been recently a modification on the snapping code? I have a
> really annoying problem drawing ways in r.4074 which does sometimes
> not allow me to draw another node close to an existing one. Is it
> possible that there was a new bug introduced (because otherwise this
> might also have to do with my switching to current ubuntu 11.04).

Possible, please write a bug report: http://josm.openstreetmap.de/newticket

We'll need a more precise description of the problem and it would help if you could name a previous version that definitely does not show this odd behaviour. (You can download older versions here: http://josm.openstreetmap.de/download/)

Bye, Paul