[josm-dev] Dynamic buttons in side menus

Pieren pieren3 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 15 18:41:51 BST 2011

2011/10/15 Dirk Stöcker <openstreetmap at dstoecker.de>:

I wrote a diary because I don't think it has to go to Trac. UI is
always a question of personnal taste. Now JOSM looks like a Flash
game. The only missing feature is to get 50 points each time you click
fast enough on appearing objects or new cursor effect. All these
things make finally a strange impression of not very serious
interface. Fine, as soon as I can disable them. But I understand. I'm
a dev myself and when you work on a mature projects, it is always
difficult to find the good moment to say 'no'.

Pieren