[josm-dev] Please do not change long established shortcuts

Pieren pieren3 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 23:05:38 BST 2012

On Mon, Apr 30, 2012 at 7:41 PM, David Earl <david at frankieandshadow.com> wrote:

> Absolutely - hugely better, thank you! The problem was it was right next to
> the S key so you ended up deleting stuff instead of selecting it.

I don't know how small are you keyboard keys (or fat your fingers) but
I never had this problem. As pointed by others, when you really
edit/draw with this tool, the mode switch on one hand and the mouse on
the other hand was very practical.Fortunately, it is still allowed to
customize the shortcuts.Unfortunatelly, preferences are too often
reset by versions upgrades.

Pieren