[josm-dev] Seeking input from existing maintainers of JMapViewer/JOSM

Matt Hoover the.one.eleven at gmail.com
Sat Dec 22 20:36:59 GMT 2012

And of course for the first time, that one DID nest properly.  I think I
have figured out how to get it to work correctly (I must respond from my
inbox to a non-digest email, which I did not have for my first responses),
rather than using the <a mailto> links provided by the web interface
(although, in other Mailman lists I tried, those web links do work
properly).  Sorry again for the extra post.