[josm-dev] Bug or Intentional

Kate Chapman kate at maploser.com
Tue Jan 24 10:49:47 GMT 2012

Yeah, I don't think I changed it.  I was leading a workshop teaching 8
other people (this is our 4th trip working with them) and all of us
lost the setting when we upgraded.

This group doesn't usually update on their own, just when we visit
them.  The connection can be pretty slow here sometimes, so
downloading of software updates isn't too frequent.

Best,

-Kate