[josm-dev] OsmChange

Martin Guttesen mguttesen at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 14 20:02:42 BST 2012

I am trying to upload Adress nodes by createing a osmChange file and load it into JOSM
i have split the action up into 3 steps Delete, Create and modify
delete and create work fine but when i load a osmChange file with only nodes inside <modify>  and try to upload JOSM says “nothing to upload” i can se the nodes in the editor
dosin’t JOSM support modify in osmChange files  ?
as an test i put an action=”modify” on the node then it sees that node as dirty and JOSM allows me to upload
JOSM should auto internaly mark all nodes inside a <modify> as dirty
the excamples on http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/OsmChange  have version=”0.3” josm only accepts 0.6
is there a newer version of the specifications someware ?
/LiFo