[josm-dev] josm, changelogs and release processes

shirish शिरीष shirishag75 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 09:59:33 BST 2012

2012/3/30 Simon Legner <simon.legner at gmail.com>:
> Hi!
>
> On 30/03/12 02:49, shirish शिरीष wrote:
>> Cool, just made the change . See
>> http://josm.openstreetmap.de/wiki/StartupPageSource or specifically
>> http://josm.openstreetmap.de/wiki/StartupPageSource?action=diff&version=849&old_version=848
>> for the changes made by me.
>
> I cannot find your changes. Did somebody delete them (already)? What
> text did you put in?

 Just this line :-

en: * JOSM does not have a [wiki:Releases Version numbers] really (it
is 1.5 for some years now).
ar:x
bg:x
cs:x
da:x
de:x
el:x
es:x
et:x
eu:x
fi:x
fr:x
hr:x
hu:x
is:x
it:x
ja:x
nl:x
pl:x
pt:x
ru:x
sk:x
sv:x
uk:x
zh_CN:x

This was after The current stable snapshot is 5047 and 5133 is the
unstable development version.

I had put x in front of other languages as I don't know the translations.

<snipped>
> OSM is basically a big database of spacial objects. Generating maps out
> of this data is only one of many use-cases. This gave rise to the
> principle "do not map for the renderers". The rendering stylesheet for
> the main map on osm.org is located on [1]. Note that there are loads of
> other maps based on the same database [2]. No object gets discarded due
> to missing rendering information.

Thank you for the info.

--
          Regards,