[josm-dev] Find bus stops along a way

Jo winfixit at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 10:15:37 GMT 2012

I have been looking at that and I'll have to look again as it seemed quite
complicated :-)

I did see that you only use highway=bus_stop for bus routes, but I'm slowly
but surely in the process of converting all of them to
public_transport=platform.

I have created a Python script which does quality control on numbered node
cycle and walking routes, which I'd like to extend to PT now. As a first
step I'd like to do what your plugin does; detect stops and propose to add
them to the route. Later on, I'd like to actually create a route relation
based on stops that need to be served. (Which will, of course, need to be
checked manually for correctness before it is uploaded)

Cheers,

Jo