[josm-dev] Adding your own imagery

kristy van putten kristy.vanputten at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 10:31:53 GMT 2012

Hi all,
This is my first time on this list, so apologies if I am asking the same
question as someone else.  I have a team of GIS people digitising in
OpenStreetMap and we have found that there is no imagery for a section of
the area we really need to digitise.  I have got imagery from a LiDAR
survey that we (Australian Government) has full IP rights to. The format of
the imagery is ECW.
Is there any possible way of putting these files into JOSM.
I have also thought about editing in QGIS (where I can put the imagery) but
I am having problems uploading.
Thank you in advance for your help
Kristy

--