[josm-dev] Reposition button

Nick Hocking nick.hocking at gmail.com
Sat Sep 29 23:12:29 BST 2012

Sometimes, maybe if I am, fixing a whole suburb from "keep right"
suggestions, I download a whole suburb at once. This may take about 10
seconds but then I don't need to download again for quite awhile.

However during my edit session I will often use the download screen to
visually position myself to the next edit point and select a small subset
of the download screen to "zoom in" to. This results in re-downloading this
small part of the data.
It would be nice if, on the download screen there was a "reposition" button
between the "download" and "cancel" buttons.

Nick