[josm-dev] Anybody maintaining the presets?

colliar colliar4ever at aol.com
Mon Apr 29 15:06:54 UTC 2013

On 29.04.2013 16:09, NopMap wrote:

Hey

The position is still vacant. There is no maintainer though "team" is
maintaining the internal presets.

> I created a trac ticket #8644 for a wrong preset - but then I noted that
> there were some pretty old and unresolved tickets in the list already.

Not that many I would say, but yes presets need to be updated from time
to time.

> So I am in doubt whether that was the right thing to do to get that mistake
> fixed.

Was the first step.

> Any suggestions?

Patches are always welcome.

Anyway, I did already look at your ticket and it should be fixed soon.

Cheers
colliar