[josm-dev] opening hours provoke validator error for unexpected seasons

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 18:19:15 UTC 2013

2013/12/17 Vincent Privat <vincent.privat at gmail.com>

> Hi,
>
> We're using a library for opening_hours validation:
> https://github.com/ypid/opening_hours.js
>
> To be discussed here:
> https://github.com/ypid/opening_hours.js/issues/21

thank you :)

It surely solves my case and I didn't expect you were so fast!

But I am not sure if there shouldn't be some discussion (not on the JOSM
devlist I guess) because of the mappers that previously mapped "winter" and
"summer" (as now their definition has changed). Maybe winter and summer
should have different meaning dependent on the existence of another value
(spring/autumn)?

cheers,
Martin