[josm-dev] MAPCSS

Jo winfixit at gmail.com
Sat Mar 2 18:03:12 UTC 2013

Hi,

I noticed some new mapcss functionality. Good to see that it's being
developed further.

What I would like from mapcss is a way to get a list of values for a given
tag, for parents of an object with certain properties:

A way or a bus stop can be part of several relations. I'd like to get a
list of all the bus route relations it's part of. The tags I want to show
are ref (as a space delimited string next to a way or a semicolon delimited
string for a bus stop) and colour.

With the list of colours I'd like to be able to create spiderlike diagrams.

1 colour: use it for color property
2 colours: use it for color and right-casing-color properties
3 colours: use it for color, left-casing-color and right-casing-color
properties

More than 3 colours would probably not be possible, I suppose. Maybe with
an offset on a different layer?

Is this wishful thinking?

Polyglot