[josm-dev] JOSM Server

Simon Legner simon.legner at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 17:26:07 UTC 2013

Hi all,

On Mon, 2013-03-18 at 17:14 +0100, Dirk Stöcker wrote:
> So lots of thanks again to

First of all big thanks to the JOSM server admins (Dirk and Paul, I
guess) for administrating, optimising, keeping alive the server. There's
hardly a bigger obstacle than a not working project management for
distributed free software development. In this light, I'm happy with the
recent server migration (thanks to Hetzner, at this point). In relation
to annoying ads and useless other images, the logo is hardly
visible. :-)

Also thanks to all (other) JOSM contributors and user for the cool
recent features, great ideas, translations, the not-forgotten
documentation etc. I think we are a great team!

Cheers,
Simon (simon04)