[josm-dev] JOSM Server

Paul Norman penorman at mac.com
Tue Mar 19 19:49:37 UTC 2013

It's also hard to edit a wiki page that long. I've been copying the page out
to a text editor, editing it, the pasting it back in. With the size the page
is I think it should either be split into multiple sub-pages (global,
Americas, Europe, etc) or managed with source code version control. The Wiki
was not designed for a massive XML page.